Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing Engineer
Looking an Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing Specialist Engineer to join the Nonmetallic Engineering Division of the Consulting Services Department.
The Nonmetallic Engineering Division is responsible for providing specialized engineering consultation to promote the use of nonmetallic materials within facilities in line with nonmetallic roadmap mission.
The 3D Printing Specialist Engineer’s primary role is to provide expert engineering support in the additive manufacturing 3D printing sector and acting as subject matter expert for analyzing and solving additive manufacturing 3D printing related problems. Serve as a representative in technical conferences professional associations and standard committees.
- Develop action plan and strategy to expedite internal and external metallic and nonmetallic 3D Printed components deployment.
- Promote additive manufacturing 3D printing awareness inside the Company and support deployment efforts in the region.
- Identify opportunities to replace conventional oil and gas components and beyond with 3D printed alternatives.
- Develop new standards procedures and best practices to facilitate and regulate the adoption and utilization of additive manufacturing 3D printing.
- Identify develop and qualify new products processes and technologies to implement in facilities.
- Review and revision of capital projects participate in joint venture transition and introducing qualified 3D Printed products. Attend project review meetings in or out of Kingdom as needed.
- Serve on international standards writing bodies as the opportunity allows. Lead value engineering sessions for 3D printed products and update accordingly.
- Perform technical assessment of new vendor facility their qualification and approval and conduct periodic assessment to maintain regulated vendor list.
- Assist in the development of inspection procedures and quality control criteria to assess external additive manufacturing 3D printing suppliers.
- Lead investigations and evaluate product deficiencies of local and out of Kingdom manufacturers.
- Participate in providing training courses to develop young engineers.
- Mentor engineers and share your knowledge and experience.
- Publish technical papers in refereed journals.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial mechanical materials engineering. An advanced degree is preferred with specialization in additive manufacturing 3D printing.
- Minimum Ten years of experience in industrial mechanical materials engineering including a minimum five years of experience working in an additive manufacturing 3D printing environment.
- Basic core competencies encompassing knowledge on manufacturing materials science product design marketing logistics and additive manufacturing software.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of metal composite polymer science and engineering i.e. material structures physical properties formulation synthesis compounding characterization and analytical techniques.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of quality management statistical principles including design of experiments process capability assessment Six Sigma principles and lean manufacturing.
- Experience in different additive manufacturing 3D printing processes and technologies with hands on experience in printing metallic composite polymer components is a requirement.
- Conversant in worldwide additive manufacturing 3D printing market trends supply chain forecasting and future technological developments.
- Familiar with other part making techniques such as machining casting and molding.
- Experience in conceptualization product development to product placement production scale up and commercialization is preferred.
- Experience on design and stress analysis with working experience of 3D CAD systems e.g. Solid Works Autodesk .
- Up to date knowledge on the most recent international and regional additive manufacturing 3D printing standards and regulations. Membership affiliation in major technical and professional organizations.
- An acceptable knowledge about oil and gas business and applications.
- General knowledge about nonmetallic material used in oil and gas applications.
- Superior communication and listening skills.
- With over 90 years’ combined experience NES Fircroft NES is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil Gas Power Renewables Infrastructure Life Sciences Mining Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :