You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together our nearly 60 000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Perform professional engineering work involving considerable independence in approach demanding a considerable degree of originality ingenuity and judgment knowledge and expertise in Stationary equipment.
Responsible for the design review and verification of engineering on assigned projects to ensure safe reliable and fit for purpose design.
Coordination of specified tasks within the engineering disciplines and ensure that Stationary Engineering is aligned with all disciplines
Responsible for the progress and quality of assigned tasks within the discipline area including the supervision and development of engineers designers and graduates.
To provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients for operating problems and capacity constraints of existing facilities.
Develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the discipline through the use of understandable quality procedures.
To ensure all work carried out conforms with agreed codes and practices meets all requirements of the contract specification and ensure all work is carried out within agreed schedules budgets and procedures in a safe manner.
Engineer all design work in line with the QA manual and WorleyParsons’ procedures.
- Provision of expert input to detailed design basic engineering and conceptual engineering related to Stationary equipment.
- Incorporate local regulatory requirements industry best practices into the engineering design.
- Assist with mechanical man hour estimates and manpower planning for all phases of the Project
- Demonstrate expertise in Software based design modeling and review of Stationary equipment design.
- Review and approval of the project design related to the Stationary part of the process design package for DBSP FEED and detailed design phase calculations stress analysis of critical equipment review of heat exchanger thermal design and implementation in Mechanical design.
- Technical direction advice and control of the discipline work. Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction was not provided by codes and standards.
- Identification and evaluation of new technology developments that would be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
- Initiate and participate in short range and or long range planning and make independent decisions on engineering policies and procedures within the overall program.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Liaison with other discipline Principal engineers on technical issues and engineering matters.
- Liaison with other engineers and discipline groups on the contract to effect timely production of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice and support to the relevant Chief Engineer.
- Experience of mentoring coaching Saudi engineers less experienced engineers and acting in a capacity as Lead Engineer covering all Mechanical Equipment disciplines
- Development and improvement of company standards and design methods.
- Conduct peer reviews of assigned projects
- Direct and advise on the use of equipment and material.
- Managing stationary engineers and designer’s utilization and productivity
- Engineering estimates for new projects and associated with ongoing projects change management
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices and understand and follow OH amp S procedures.
- Essential Skills experience
- Experience in a supervisory position and demonstrated performance as a team leader.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated priority and deadline management for self and team.
- Familiar with related codes and have a good working knowledge of the latest design codes and standards and analytical techniques used in the industry.
- Computer skills in relevant packages including databases spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Well developed report writing skills. Computer literate with Microsoft office
- Extensive experience designing pressure vessels heat exchangers and tanks
- Matching indicators
Relevant engineering degree or equivalent qualification Chartered Engineer preferable
Minimum of 15 years relevant experience within the petrochemical and or oil and gas industry.
Experience of Saudi Aramco would be an advantage but not essential
Experience working on Middle East Projects would be an advantage but not essential
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours apply now.
SAU EP Al Khobar
Dec 3 2020
Jan 2 2021
Reporting Manager Title
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :