Supervise and control assigned execution activities the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction by planning and on site construction activities and ensure its execution in adherence to the plans at the required quality standards and specifications and within the defined timeframe in addition to overseeing the arrival and utilization of materials and equipments.
Duties amp Responsibilities
- Supervise assigned activities ensuring effective implementation and optimum utilization of resources Manpower and equipment and programs to achieve set goals.
- Manage the execution of construction plans using the specified resources and equipment planning and following up day to day activities and programs.
- Supervise on site operations including land clearing landscaping building construction excavation and erection of structural framework.
- Ensure that all operations are being conducted as per the standard construction methods and procedures and complies with standards and regulations and taking all safety precautions.
- Lead the completion of all required tasks on time and requesting modifications in plans and schedules when needed and finding the solution to problems that may cause delays.
- Coordinate with the direct supervisor to follow all discrepancies and nonconformities are being resolved and reporting any obstacles or conflicts to the concerned parties.
- Follow up the construction method statements review the correspondence and ensure that the construction related documents are being properly maintained and available when needed.
- Meet with professionals including quantity surveyors site superintendent and foremen maintain the quality control procedure methods and safety checking.
- Prepare reports regarding various construction operations held on site.
- Ensure that adequate resources are being provided specify plant equipment requirements and coordinate with any shortages or inconvenience in materials or equipment.
- Monitor team productivity and inspect all work processes to ensure high quality standards are being maintained.
- Manage the performance of all team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering nbsp
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Construction
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :
Qualifications amp Experience