Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently ManTech is seeking a motivated career and customer oriented Principal Network Engineer to join our team with OPM MOI in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Analyze and defines security requirements for a variety of computer and telecommunications issues. Designs develops engineers and implements solutions to requirements.
- Responsible for IT Network Operations and Management Support
- Provide Network security implementing advanced perimeter design features
- Engineer and develop security solutions for encryption keys passwords certificates and other cryptographic technologies
- Plan design develop implement and maintain communication networks within and between organizations
- Work with ISSO to ensure all systems and applications are sending logs reports into the SIEM application
- Monitor systems to identify and respond to anomalous activity
- Basic Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal coordination and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently
- Expected to be able to perform typical day to day tasks autonomously requiring assistance in only the most complex tasks.
- Knowledge of department regulations and requirements
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to complete assignments correctly independently and in a timely manner
- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous overseas work experience a plus but not required
- Previous Experience using Cisco networking devices
- Previous experience managing O365 and Azure infrastructure
- Open to taking on new tasks as new technologies are introduced
- Experience with Office 365 Security and Compliance as well as the Azure Security Center
- Security Clearance Requirements
- Must Possess an active Secret security clearance
- Physical Requirements
- May be required to move laptops or desktops.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets office machinery etc.
- Communicates with co workers management and customers which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- LI VT1
ManTech International Corporation as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race color sex religion age sexual orientation gender identity and expression national origin marital status physical or mental disability status as a Disabled Veteran Recently Separated Veteran Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran Armed Forces Services Medal or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at 703 218 6000. ManTech is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer minorities females disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http www.mantech.com careers Pages careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click careers mantech.com and provide your name and contact information.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :