Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
NGINX empowers creators of the new digital world
NGINX Inc. now proudly part of the F5 family is the company behind NGINX the popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy monolithic applications as well as deliver new microservices‑based applications.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect to support our field based enterprise sales team in the region.
You will play a critical role in building successful relationships with our clients across various industries. You will be the technical arm assisting in the engineering needs of our current and potential client base. You will be comfortable in a highly technical pre and post sales environment presenting and demonstrating solutions for the technology and crafting and delivering implementations for our customers.
If you want to make a difference work for an open source company take your career to the next level and work in a highly energetic environment please send us your CV – we’d love to talk.
What will I be doing?
- Manage technical leadership and ownership of customer proof of concepts and technical investigations
- Lead customers through the evaluation process answering all technical questions
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrations
- From time to time develop and present technical webinars
- Write highly technical web articles
- Oversee the enabling and training of partners to be able to speak intelligently and show the whole NGINX product portfolio in the best light. This may be in the form of a webinar onsite training lunch and learn etc.
- Engage regularly with our international engineering teams
- Work with prospective customers to understand their business drivers and tailor the optimal solution
- Work with customers to help define their requirements for professional services engagement and to deliver those engagements
- Update our CRM on a regular basis
- Extensive experience as a Solution Architect
- Previous experience developing customer relationships across a variety of industries
- BS BA degree in a relevant field CS EE MIS or equivalent experience
- Experience or knowledge in traffic management and load balancing technologies e.g. F5 Citrix Riverbed Kemp or others or experience using NGINX
- Experience or Knowledge of API development practices IPI Gateway configuration API Management technologies such as Kong Apigee Tyk or other.
- Knowledge of HTTP web servers and web applications
- Knowledge of associated protocols e.g. TCP IP WebSocket SPDY HTTP2 SSL SMTP POP DNS etc.
- Skills in Linux based systems
- Skills in networking technologies and Internet security products and services
- Experience of containers Kubernetes and associated architectures
- You will have strong technical knowledge of application acceleration application level networking microservices architectures web serving content caching SSL and compression offload
- You will speak fluent German and English. Additional European languages are extremely useful
NGINX Inc. started as and will always be an open source company and as a result our culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon our core values progress excellence openness and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If our team has one thing in common it’s our passion for NGINX and dedication to a global product that’s beloved by hundreds of millions of people.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However the description may not be all inclusive and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address ending with f5.com or auto email notification from Yello Workday ending with f5.com or myworkday.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race religion color national origin sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age sensory physical or mental disability marital status veteran or military status genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable local state or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including but not limited to hiring job assignment compensation promotion benefits training discipline and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :
What experience do I need?