Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- responsible for delivering corporate network solutions ensuring the highest levels of availability performance and security to meet the requirements.
- Develop network architecture and related roadmaps aligned with the corporate strategy in GAC.
- Assist in Managing GAC network infrastructure troubleshooting changes and projects.
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maximize network performance and stability through systems monitoring resolving network problems and outages and making improvements to the existing architecture.
- Plan implement and deliver technical solutions in GAC with the Service Provider for WAN and LAN connectivity
- Routers firewalls and security.
- Remote access solution support.
- Voice over IP.
- Produce and maintain operational documentation for the network infrastructure.
- Monitor and test system performance for potential bottlenecks identify possible solutions
- Provide Guidance to internal Stakeholders on implementing infrastructure solutions.
- Participate in Incident Problem Service Request and Change Management.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Bachelor’s Degree from prestigious universities in Computer Science Computer Engineering or any specialized related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a relevant Network and Infrastructure function.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP or ITIL v3 certifications
- Ability to isolate and resolve network performance and communication issues to ensure adequate timely manner and reliability.
- Expertise in the following areas
- Cisco Products Solutions Switches Routers Firewalls Access Points ISE WLAN Controllers IP Telephony Video Conferencing etc.
- Palo Alto and Fortinet Products Solutions Firewalls Remote Access IPS … etc
- VoIP Network Infrastructure Configuration Microsoft Lync Skype for Business in relation to network setup
- VLANs Trunking Quality of Service Policy Based Routing LAN WAN WLAN Connectivity DHCP
- Static Dynamic Routing protocols including BGP OSPF
- MPLS Environments
- VPN IPSec Tunnels IP Masking
- DNS Network Web proxy servers
- Network troubleshooting tracing tools such as Wireshark
- Mobile Device Management solutions
- Knowledge on the following Products is a plus
- Strong documentation and communication skills Visio experience
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Ability to manage an Architecture and Product Road Map
- Proficient English language skills.
- Time management skills.
Up to date CVs must be attached to applicants’ profiles.
SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :