- Planning Engineer role is to mainly support the Project Manager and Project team with information to execute the project in time and within the budget allocated. This information is used by Project Managers in taking decisions for the smooth execution of the project.
- He creates the information required by first detailing the activities involved in the project fitting those in the timelines calculating the materials manpower and machinery required o execute these activities in the time frame decided.
- In small projects usually they do almost all the office work that includes and is not limited to Hiring Contractors Issuing Work Orders Bill Certifications client coordination client billing
- Since there are always deviations in the plan they also has to take periodic updates and revise the schedules to meet the targets.
- Preparation of Project Schedule Tools used Primavera Excel 7 MS Office etc. covering the entire scope and within defined timelines
- Calculating Optimal Material requirement Manpower Requirement of various trades amp Machinery Requirement
- Plan for the budget required for the project and create various budget heads to document and monitor the expenses
- Create Cash flow analysis ie. Expected billing cash inflow vs Expected cash outflow
- Coordinate with various departments like Engineering who provides working drawings Procurement who buys materials Contracts who awards contracts amp raise any issues with the client quality who maintains amp Commissioning Departments.
- Collect periodic updates and prepare daily weekly and monthly updates of the project
- Create variance reports Schedule Variance and Cost Variance – usually Earned Value Method EVM is used for this at various stages of the project to analyze deviations
- Create Project Closing Reports and Learnings
- Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
- Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance with capital expenditure.
- Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives.
- Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirements and system deficiencies.
- Provide support to all operations and extension requests.
- Manage work as per component technical resource for all Water System Plans and assist to prepare all capital plans and project requirements.
- Analyze all engineering activities for all internal and external departments.
- Prepare required presentation for all regulatory agencies.
- Develop required to enhance the performance of planning projects.
- Manage all communication and provide efficient feedback for all processes.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all common tools and processes.
- Prepare plans and schedules for all project delivery.
- Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports.
- Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends.
- Maintain an efficient performance of all schedules and analyze all software tools and assist in the transmission and distribution of all various projects.
- Administer all distribution and transmission systems.
- Manage all customer sites and maintain product suite for all applications.
- Evaluate all alternative transmissions for all distribution systems and install all required AMSC products
- Minimum Experience 8 to 14 Years in construction sites
- Shall be flexible to work in any location of Saudi Arabia
- Shall join immediately upon selection
- Industry Construction
- Must have experience in handling multi million Project
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring and Reporting
- Project Coordination
- Communication with Team
- Process Improvement
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :