Mechanical Engineer OCONUS
Our people make the world a more productive efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
The Prince Sultan Air Base PSAB Mechanical Engineer ME is responsible for Engineering development and documentation for New Construction Operations and Maintenance for Base wide developments.
- Coordinate troubleshoot and approve installation activities as inspection services to ensure products and systems conform to all valid quality standards engineering design and specifications.
- Ensure proper quality procedures throughout all phases of design and execution of Projects.
- Performs daily QC responsibilities design development to ensure project is designed and constructed in accordance with established specifications codes and standards.
- Create update and maintain project submittal logs and all other project specific quality control reports
- Assist in developing the functional requirements for construction projects and provide technical support to cost estimators.
- Assess architectural floor plan requirements facilities and what it needs from both HVAC and plumbing systems serving it.
- Perform in depth plan review of mechanical HVAC systems serving the building to verify compliance with adopted codes and local jurisdiction ordinances.
- Analyze building mechanical systems and components using engineering principles and calculations to determine compliance with related codes regulations and standards
- Review ventilation calculations for compliance.
- Provide effective program management to ensure projects are designed and construction work is completed to support mission requirement.
- Ensure all contractual performance objectives are met.
- Ensure required contractual submittals are provided to the government.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer with similar projects
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current valid U. S. Passport and U. S. Driver’s License.
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance
- Candidate must also meet CENTCOM theater requirements.
- Knowledge in the practical application of engineering principles techniques procedures and equipment.
- Ability to make decisions independently on facility design problems and methods.
- Provide justifications cost estimations and monitors progress for all assigned projects.
- Proficient use computers related software such as Microsoft Office AUTOCAD and other common products used in office environments or within the Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Proficient in creating designs simple enough for local construction contractors to complete and meet the requirements of the PWS.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements.
- Excellent communications effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contingency environments as well as knowledge experience working with government contracts.
- MATERIAL EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats gloves steel toed boots hearing protection safety glasses and other personal protection equipment PPE may be required to push pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios cell phones laptop and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat cold dust noise chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided.
- Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb team lifting up to 50lbs climbing extended sitting or standing stooping stretching and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as hearing and eye protection hard hat and steel toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment IPE .
- Day to day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting standing for extended periods of time attending meetings use of keyboard and mouse repetitively lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs
Scheduled Weekly Hours
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion disability sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age national origin veteran status genetic information union status and or beliefs or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.