Our people improve lives and connect communities through transformative transport water built environment and power projects. We are innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. Visit www.jacobs.comto see how you can make a difference. Across our company across our offices across the world we’re continually challenging today to reinvent tomorrow.
About the opportunity
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has prepared a 2030 Vision to develop a vibrant society a thriving economy and an ambitious nation. Development of water resources and its infrastructure are at the core of this vision. Our client has commissioned Jacobs to develop an integrated water and wastewater plan for the largest region of the Northern Region. Multiple opportunities exist to get involved in this project.
The Senior Engineer Water shall have project and design management experience with specialization towards water distribution master planning and development. He shall be a water sector practitioner with thorough experience in the core subject having a level of expertise and experience commensurate with the position.
He shall be responsible for managing the teams of one design engineer three hydraulic modelers and cad technicians checking their works expediting and timely submission of the project deliverables.
As an already accomplished Engineer he will be responsible for but not limited to the design coordination specification and code compliance of national water master plans throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Project Director he will be responsible for the following
- Master planning of water TSE infrastructure for medium to large cities
- Asset management
- Options evaluation
- Cost Estimate
- Capital investment plan and Implementation Plan
- Undertaking project tasks and engineering design on water and wastewater projects at various stages in the project life cycle while ensuring technical excellence and best practice to specification.
- Provide input to Designers Draftsmen for preparation of drawings review check the drawings and guide the designers draftsmen
- Interact coordinate with other disciplines for input other information as required for proper completion of work and also interact and Meet Client PMC Vendors and Other Third Parties if required for the Project requirements
- Review and check design calculations drawings to ensure technical correctness and conformance to project requirements including review of 3 D model
- Supervise flow and pressure monitoring subcontractor
- About You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is essential.
- 15 years of post qualification experience in design and engineering water wastewater projects in different phases.
- A key attribute of this person will be the ability to foster inclusive behaviours to achieve market leading and innovative business outcomes across markets as well as create the right working environment for employees. You will continue building on our global culture of caring fostering a workplace where we value the safety positive mental health inclusion and belonging of all our employees
We reflect our clients’ diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety positive mental health inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
One of the many ways we thank our employees for their dedication and hard work is offering quality flexible benefit options that keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. You’ll have access to several employee benefits including comprehensive private medical insurance flexible work arrangements annual airfare allowance interest free housing loans and access to monthly social events or community involvement programs.
It’s a great time to join Jacobs as we actively nurture and support our diverse employee and client networks across all ethnicities and cultures. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand! Apply online by clicking on the link.
Please note If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :