Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge of industry practices and international standards to produce high quality and cost effective designs.
- Ability to review contracts RFQs and customer specifications and deploy into a Engineered design.
- Identifying and fulfilling customer requirements and providing feasible solutions.
- Create detailed design documentation for machine monitoring protection and conditioning management systems.
- Interact frequently with customers suppliers and stakeholders as well as support customer design reviews.
- Participate in or Lead customer witness testing of designed systems.
- Development and improvement of documentation including specifications customized description documents and ensure that they are stored appropriately as per department procedures.
- Assure project execution in accordance with the cost allocations that are budgeted.
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelors in Instrumentation Instrumentation amp Control Electronics.
- Knowledge of Bently Nevada machinery protection and management systems products and services.
- Desired Characteristics
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English with demonstrated capability to structure and write technical material.
- Proven experience with document layout formatting and editing.
- Good project engineering management and workflow co ordination skills.
- Strong analytical technical writing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery operation and controls systems.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Self starter with minimal supervision requirement able to work independently ability to prioritize organize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Sense of accountability.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :