The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the facility meets service and safety standards and support operations to perform their job adequately. Ensure regulatory and legal compliance through close interaction with relevant governing authorities and assisting Duty Managers in maintaining reliable and consistent platform of performance capability.
- Promote a preventive and pro active reporting mechanism of all facility related issues.
- Perform continuous follow up on the facility issues until desired results are achieved.
- Conduct regular meetings with the stakeholders to understand and update the authorities’ requirement to remain in compliance.
- Monitor supplier performance against agreed work specifications and deal with non conformance follow ups.
- Support implementation of safety and security requirements within the Cargo department and to take appropriate corrective action on violations or unsafe practices.
- Participate in certification and renewal audits of the department.
- Support and participate in project work as defined and directed by terminal management.
- Ensure and enforce cleanliness and organised workplace Facilities
- Seek continuous improvement in work processes to increase service standard to meet customers’ demands raise security awareness and improve safety of work practices.
- Maintain records of pending and completed jobs to remain in control.
- Keep updated provide and suggest all training needed for the correct job performance for self.
- Maintain discipline and work ethics to ensure team members follows set rules and regulations while at work.
- Generate reports as required by Management.
- Being flexible with operations as sometimes may require working in shift.
- Must be able to work in all positions above and below the title position which means cross skill functionality is a prerequisite with focus on continuous development of competency level.
- Report and encourage reporting of incident accident issues while at work by using establish SMS system.
- Graduate Electro mechanical engineering preferable or equivalent.
- Microsoft application knowledge is a must
- At least 4 7 years experience in aviation or similar industry
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills required.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :