Typical work duties of the service engineer include
- Working independently on 4 stroke engine overhauls in power plants on board vessels.
- Trouble shooting for any issues reported on the engine.
- Response to customer complaints evaluation and resolution problems of the customer.
- Assembling work in the company warehouse when not working at site.
- Responsible for keeping track of all special tools used for engine overhauls.
- Work planning service costing for 4 stroke engines OH.
- Assist Technical sales engineers Manager for preparation of Service Offers Invoicing the customers.
- Proper reporting of all jobs done.
- Reporting required by QHSE management system.
- Training junior colleagues on the job.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Management from time to time.
- Job Requirements
Qualification Experience Skills required
· A Graduate mechanical marine engineer or Diploma in mech
· Hands on work experience in Power plant or Marine Min. 1 years for graduate 2 years for diploma
· Good technical knowledge of 4 stroke engine Marine Engines Cat Mak Vasa MAN Wartsila Bergen etc
· Ability to work long hours under tough conditions
· Readiness to travel extensively on short notice
· Computer literate
· Good English communication skills – both written spoken
· Self motivated
Preference may be given to candidates having one or more of the below
· Knowledge Ability to work on both High Speed Medium Speed 4 stroke marine engines Cat Mak Vasa MAN Wartsila Bergen etc independently.
· Knowledge Ability to work on Turbochargers independently.
· Proven track record.
· Driving license.
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :