Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground breaking. Join WSP and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Roads Civil works Engineer to lead the supervision of gardens construction for a major roads amp infrastructure project in Jeddah.
The key objectives of the role will be to
• Direct construction activities at project site.
• Review of Inspector’s daily reports and prepare engineer’s daily Diary.
• General oversight of inspectors’ daily activities including work assignments on site performance and guidance on the site performance and guidance on the supervision of the Contractor’s operations.
• Review of the Contractor’s joint measurement and testing requests and subsequent completed reports.
• Review and approve the Contractor’s Shop Drawings as delegated by the construction manager.
• Monitoring the performance of the survey party.
• Coordination with the Contractor’s supervisory personnel regarding schedule sequence and method of work.
• Monitoring conformance with the Contractor’s schedule.
• Continuous field inspections of the work in progress and consultation with both the Engineer’s and Contractor’s supervisory staff.
• Preparation of written and oral reports to the Construction Manager on contractual and procedural matters.
• Review of as built drawings in coordination with inspectors and surveyors
• Check all work order items drawing and quantities before commencement of work.
• Check and follow setting out L.O.C of every work order.
• Coordinate and co operate with Clients representative every time during inspection and site visit.
• Coordinate with Contractor’s Engineer regarding request routing checking testing and calculations for approved works.
• Liase with clients and their representatives engineers and surveyors including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience • Minimum 10 years of experience in construction and management of roads and civil works. • Preferred to be fluent in Arabic and English. • Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering • Excellent client relationship skills demonstrated by referees • Excellent communication and team skills Ability to work as part of a team
اي استفسار أو طلب خاص بخصوص التوظيف يمكنك التواصل مع الابميل التالي – مجير الموقع :
لطلبات التصميم او البرمجة التواصل مع :